· Establishing Islamic faith schools within the framework of Qur’aan and Sunnah which focuses on the commonalities and universal values between different faith groups and none.
· Inclusitivity of all children and families irrespective of race, religion or cultural heritage
· Commitment to delivering high educational standards and an outstanding teaching provision combined with a strong religious ethos provision.
· Outstanding academic achievement by all learners
· Emphasis on the character development and ethical intelligence of all learners.
· Citizenship developed through practical engaging opportunities with the wider community.